For those of you that come to my store you usually have seen this parked outside the past few years.

My Tacoma has been a Mighty Truck, used to haul countless truckloads of cardboard to the dumpster around back and the occasional furniture home delivery on sunny days when I was on the way home. But after three years of going to work in this every day, I decided i wanted something more fun to drive and less 'trucky'. Also, since the commute is a bore, a convertible might be really nice. I decided to get a BMW 135i Convertible. I couldn't pull the trigger on a new one though, $ 53,000 by the time it was out the door! Much late night internet browsing finally found me the right one and the right price at an independent dealership in Atlanta at a price I could tolerate. A 2012 with 4,100 miles on it for $ 34,500. I had a buddy in Atlanta go by and look at it for me, and he said its clean-clean-clean and drives like a new car. That was good enough for me and the dealer found a carrier for me to haul it to N. VA for just $ 300, so the first time I will have laid eyes on it will be when it rolls off the transporter (my wife cannot understand how I can buy a car sight unseen....lol). Supposed to be here this Friday, and this is what you'll see parked in front. I'm jazzed!