Hi Duane,

I am in the market for a new executive chair for my home office. I am looking for a more transitional styled chair and found HM #5280ST-PL (Consider) chair that looks nice. I am 5’8, 170 – average guy and think this chair would fit me well. I am not looking for anything large and overpowering. I would like to inquire:

Have you seen/sat in this chair?
What was your initial impression?
I can see that the base is wood wrapped around metal. I can’t determine if the molding on the chair is wood or some other material. Can you please advise?
Also, I cannot find a picture of the back of this chair. I would assume it has a leather back. Can you please confirm?

I like the light leather color but I no idea what the leather name is on this model (on HM website http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=1994 ). I wished H&M would add the leather and trim colors to their catalogues.

I have been shopping your forum and enjoy seeing all of the nice leather pieces. You recently delivered a Sundance Sofa to BevoGal in Weston Sand. Her pictures are fabulous! Her sofa turned out great! However, when I look at the leather color from the HM website, it looks nothing like her sofa. So is the Weston Sand really a green color? I know understand why folks get your leather samples when choosing furniture.

Do you have any favorite leathers that you would recommend for this chair? (off whites, bone, beige colors – something that would really make the chair stand out!)

Thanks for taking time to respond!