Hi Duane,

My wife and I just bought our dream house and are looking to buy our first quality furniture. Your forum is VERY helpful! We have looked locally in some show rooms and have an idea of the quality and style that we like but haven't gotten much info on pricing. I know that it can vary greatly depending on what kind of leather one chooses, etc. I think that if I had to choose our "perfect" set up it would be an H&M 1724 Journey Sofa and 2 H&M 7039 Journey Loungers. This is strictly from a styling perspective. We want something that will last us 20+ years and will hold up to the kids, the dog, and dad falling asleep on it now and then . Going with grade 1 leather seems like a no brainer to me as I want durability but not the premium price of the higher grades. Is this a good idea?

My budget is about $5K total for the sofa and two recliners. Is this realistic for H&M? If not is there another made in usa line from a manufacturer that you think would be a good fit and is similar stylistically?

Finally I'd love to purchase from someone who seems dedicated and trustworthy like you rather than the stores trying to hook me with 40% off sales of inflated prices but I don't know if the added shipping makes this a possibility.

Thanks for the time!

Rhett