Thread: H&M 9008/9007 Tarleton Chair and Ottoman in Imperial Whiskey Burnished

Default H&M 9008/9007 Tarleton Chair and Ottoman in Imperial Whiskey Burnished

Wood: Oiled Antique Oak Distressed
    Nail: "DD"

Regular readers will know I always preach how burnished leathers vary in color...this one certainly does. Its the 'darkest' Imperial Whiskey I've ever seen come through and its drop dead gorgeous in this shade. The art of furniture-making is shown in this chair.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0031.jpg 
Views:	1025 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	4606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0034.jpg 
Views:	1040 
Size:	202.9 KB 
ID:	4609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0033.jpg 
Views:	1019 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	4608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0032.jpg 
Views:	703 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	4607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0035.jpg 
Views:	930 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	4610

In my store as floor stock today's date. One only. For local buy only (can't ship at a reasonable price). 25% off regular selling price as a deal buy I made on excess product H&M had in inventory.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Jwurster Guest

Default Re: H&M 9008/9007 Tarleton Chair and Ottoman in Imperial Whiskey Burnished

Hi Mr. Collie,
    Have been reading your posts and have been amazed by your knowledge and interest in furniture. I just ordered two H&M Tarleton chairs and ottomans for my family room. After viewing this post, I am concerned that the backs of these chairs may be tight. In the catalog picture, the back seemed to have a cushion. I wanted to upgrade the back cushion, but they wouldn't allow it. Now I am beginning to think that they won't be comfortable. Can you comment on the comfort of this chair.
    Thanks,
    Judy

Default Re: H&M 9008/9007 Tarleton Chair and Ottoman in Imperial Whiskey Burnished

The H&M Tarleton is a tight back unit, and can only be ordered as such. I find the sit on one to be very pleasing. I had one in my store as a floor model that just left for a new home in New York last week.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Jwurster Guest

I was not able to sit in one, but did not like the feel of some of the tight backs I tried. That being said, I absolutely love the look of this chair. I have ordered it in the weston tobacco and cayman coffee. Also ottomans to match with weston tobacco and cayman coffee to accent. Please tell me that the back has some give. How is it made? Is there any foam behind the leather? I do want my family and guests to be comfortable when they sit in them. I ordered the Ahh Recliner ( Taylor King) for my husband. Sure hope that will be comfortable. I have never ordered furniture without sitting in it before. Sure wish I had found you before I made all these purchases. Love your posts! I live in upstate NY and had to travel 3 hours to work with an H&M dealer. She was wonderful and very helpful. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Jwurster; 08-26-2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more to post.

Thumbs up Re: H&M 9008/9007 Tarleton Chair and Ottoman in Imperial Whiskey Burnished

I'll let Duane comment as well, but for my money that was recently spent on a chair and ottoman combination you can't beat the H&M Austin High Back Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman for comfort! Not to mention it just looks great!

bettyslocombe Guest

It is so beautiful, who cares if it is comfortable. I'll bet it is though. How are you enjoying your new furniture morrison2951?

Loving it! I literally do fall asleep in the Austin High Back Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman most every night!