Hi! I am new to this forum but have greatly enjoyed the wealth of info on here as my husband and I have been narrowing down our furniture selections. Not sure if i posted this in the right section or not. Wondering your opinion on the yellowstone sofa in Document Tobacco with r and s nail heads. Any pictures of the yellowstone sofa by chance? From reading on the forum, I know document is not a favorite leather of yours. We also looked at luggage khaki but it seemed to have more of a yellowish tone to it. We want to make sure that what ever we get is very nice quality and not lower grade. Is there another leather option you would recommend. We were looking at doing madrid or hazelnut wood with sheen similiar to madrid. Couches will be placed in room full of large windows and are going to be taking a beating from little kids. We have a almost 2 year old and baby on the way so we were looking for protected leather. Would you upgrade cushions to the standard with down wrap or just go standard.