Hello Duane and all. I'm new here, looking for a couch and recliner and I have some/many questions. Here goes:

1. I prefer an attached/tufted back in a couch for comfort and looks and I'm leaning towards a Leathercraft 2120/90, but I'm not married to it. Do you have experience with this couch? Is it a "good-sitting/napping" couch and in your opinion which Leathercraft couch with tufted or attached back cushions is most comfortable? Side note: my doorway is 35 inches, my ceiling is 8 ft.

2. Does Leathercraft have a brown leather with a soft hand that is multi-tonal? The vendor I'm using has the Sophia group, which is nice, but I want something less uniform in color, but still soft that would disguise dog claw marks. I don't want the Recreation Hardware look.

3. My husband is tall (6' 4") and requires a recliner or push back chair. It needs to compliment, not match necessarily the couch. What do you recommend in Leathercraft or HM or other brands that would fit him?

4. When determining whether furniture will fit in the house, which dimensions are most important, length, total depth or height of furniture? I'm limited by 8 ft ceilings and a 35" door

Thanks in advance for your reply. I've found only one store in Raleigh, NC that sells/has Leathercraft in it's showroom, which boggles the mind since it's manufactured in NC. I wish The Keeping Room was close by...