http://www.vanguardfurniture.com/Vanguard-Chair/V695CH
-0/ItemInformation.aspx Here is a good one I found this fabric chair for 1700.00 by vanguard furn. at a local Masin store that sells H@M etc... sales lady said 30 % off on all furniture the color looked good with my Kodiak sofa from Duane.so we debated this chair as I have not seen this style anywhere? She said it would be 33% may 1st . A few days later we called and put it on hold with 50% down as the assistant manager said wait till may 1st and you will get sale price. so today I call sales lady and she said 33% sale does not apply it is 25% now. but she would honor the 30% and i was lucky to get that but if I bought one more piece they would see what they can do as 35% would APPLY TO THAT. i REMINDED HER i BOUGHT a Bruno LEATHER TOPPED END TABLE 2 WEEKS AGO AND WAS TOLD TOO BAD. with quite the rude tone the whole time. left a message for manager but have not heard back. What would you do? anyone seen this style or heard about vanguard. about to cancel purchase as feel was promised 33 1/3 now back to 30% with the smart ass tone behind it.???? PS. my stampede harness Idaho Lounger is coming Duane ...