I realize that may seem like an impossibility (and thus far, it has been impossible to find what we're looking for) but my husband and I are searching for a replacement sofa with motion - as I have a bad back - and we have a contemporary home and style. We have looked at EVERYTHING from value furniture stores to works of art and we are quite impressed by the quality of Hancock & Moore. We are open to other brands, but at this point, I think we want quality that will hold up over the years and something that will keep my back as relaxed as possible.

We are intrigued by the spring 2013 H&M pieces (love the chair on their site with the zebra accents) but is there anything so fun and inspiring in the way of a motion sofa? To make things even more tricky, our great room is open concept and our sofa sits in the middle of the room (no ugly-backed sofas for us, and battery pack would be a must for a power sofa - though we are open to manual as well). Finally, we have an amazing natural redwood coffee table that we are unwilling to part with, so ottoman is out (we can open the recliner, just not have a permanent footstool in place in the middle of the walkway). Oh, and did I mention that my husband is 6'6"? So yeah, a decently high back would be good.

Does the sofa of our dreams exist, or are we on a snipe hunt?

Thanks!
BadBack88