Hi Duane,

I saw your forum and store were highly recommended in a forum I often visit. As a newbie, I really learned a lot from all you posts and comments. Please keep up the good work!
We just bought a house, and plan to buy some nice-looking and comfortable furniture to fill the space. Originally I plan to buy some contemporary sofas like Natuzi, after I saw some H&M sofas here in a local store (Louis Shanks in Houston), I am really into the tufted sofas. I found the simple, concise contemporary style just doesn't fit the ample space in a texas-sized house. In my humble opinion, the rich curves and textures of a Chesterfield just make the large room warmer and more liveable. So we are very likely to buy some tufted sofas made by quality manufacturers like H&M.
Since we just started shopping for leather sofas, there are a lot of questions to ask. Here I attached several photos of the living room we plan to furnish, The two chairs and one sofa were the original owner's. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livingroom.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	4977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hr3148035-20.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	4978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hr3148035-15.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	4979Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hr3148035-16.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	4980

(1) Given the yellow color of the wall, and the reddish, brownish color of the floor tiles, what color do you recommend for the sofa?
(2) For two single chairs, which is a better idea: to pick the same color as the sofa? Or to carefully chose other colors to make the room more casual and lively?
(3) For tufted sofa (like Chesterfield), what kind of single chairs can make a good match? also tufted style?
(4) I am about 6 ft, my wife is 5'7'', which sofa by H&M make us most comfortable? (I know it sounds like a stupid question) We don't like very soft cushions.
(5) We have two young kids, one is 7 and the other is close to 3. Which sofa fits the kids' needs or possible damage best? :-)
(6) Can you send me some leather samples so I can pick the color?

Thank You!

Yang