Bradley Sofa: #4115
Bradley Chair: # 4118 (No casters, same feet as sofa)
Bradley Ottoman: #4417 (No casters, same feet as sofa)
Bailey Office Chair: #1452ST-PL

Duane, I have taken forever to make this post. This furniture was actually delivered last Fall, but I had to wait until school was over to have the time to post. First, if anyone would have told me that I would be ordering furniture on-line two years ago, I would have told them they were crazy. I started off just reading this forum (and others) for information, since I was sick of fabric sofas that get dirty so quickly, etc., and decided to investigate leather furniture. However, after visiting the showrooms (I live in NC the furniture capital?!), it was apparently they only wanted to sell what was on the sales floor and knew less about the products than I did (thanks to this forum & Duane). So I thought, why not order through Duane, who by the way had the best prices hands down.

The pictures don't do the furniture justice, each piece is beautiful. I noticed that in my pictures (like others on the forum) the cushions appear "slouched" or "wrinkled", but it is just the way the light catches the camera. I have a very casual house and living room and did worry the leather might look too "formal" but it looks classy and in appropriate. It is extremely comfortable, and I would not recommend paying extra for feather inserts. Also, buy the best leather you can, I have no regrets and knew if I tried to scrimp I would always look at the furniture and wonder why I didn't get what I wanted in the first place.

In summary, you cannot go wrong with H&M and have no qualms about ordering on-line from Duane, he is wonderful to work with. Lastly, Sun deliver did a superb job, the best furniture delivery I every experienced.

Thank you again Duane, if anyone calls you and wants a reference, they can call or email me anytime, just give them my contact info.

P.S. Can't attach my zip files, so I will email them to Duane so he can post them separately, sorry!