I plan to buy a chair and ottoman from The Keeping Room. Within 100 miles of where I live there are two stores that carry H&M and they both carry only one chair on the floor, and it is the same chair.

I have been sitting in chair after chair trying to discern what the elements are for a comfortable fit (for me). I have tried to match what I think my needs are to the dimensions given -- which, but the way, are explicitly labeled "approximate." But there is no way to comprehend the feel of the chair from a distance.

I am 5'4" and have narrowed the choice to the Bradley chair and the Member Chair. I fear the Bradley might be a bit too high but the Member might be a bit too shallow in the seat depth.

Would love to hear from anyone who has either of these chairs --what has been your experience with respect to comfort, the pitch of the chair, back support, size vis a vis your height -- anything that might help me understand from afar what these chairs feel like when sat in -- would be greatly appreciated.