I've put together a 'kit' for my long-distance customers who are not within easy driving distance of a H&M dealer or who simply would prefer to select leathers and frames from their home instead of in a store. What the kit consists of is a Full and Complete Dealer swatch set (4" x 6" leathers) that is a Master Set, freshly updated, together with the $ 50 dealer catalog and supplement, with retail MSRP price list. Basically everything you need short of actually sitting in a piece in order to make a decision. If you would like to have this kit on loan, you may keep it for up to two weeks, at which time you would either return ship it to me or send it to the next forum member on the list. I have only ONE kit, so one has to wait a turn to get it and hopefully we can keep it moving quickly.

Because of the weight and size, its $ 35 to ship it out via UPS Ground, and it will be $ 35 to ship it back to me (or to another member). I will not require a deposit to check it out, we'll try it on the honor system first. If you would like to have this, you can paypal the $ 35 to me at dcollie@keepingroom.com and it will be on its way. Please check with me first before you do a Paypal to make sure its available. You can also call with a credit card if you prefer.

Please leave all leathers in the handles in alphabetical order. I advise to NOT take them off the handles, as its very time consuming to put them back in order.

The kit is available as of this post. Thanks!