Thread: H&M 4716-2 Sundance Loveseat - has anyone seen it? has a picture of it?

Damask Guest

Question H&M 4716-2 Sundance Loveseat - has anyone seen it? has a picture of it?

I'm about to order H&M Sundance Loveseat 4716-2 but can't find a picture of this piece anywhere...
    Does anyone have it? Seen it? Came across a picture online?
    It just occurred to me that if the Loveseat is the same as the Sofa but simply without the middle part/seat then will the Loveseat be more round / circle-like in front...? I'm planning on putting it in L shape with the Sundance Sofa 4716 and now am concerned about these front curves...
    Thank you!

Default Re: H&M 4716-2 Sundance Loveseat - has anyone seen it? has a picture of it?

There is one in the Trim stage of production at Hancock and Moore's factory (I called). I'll see if I can get them to take a photo of it and email it to me in the next day or so. If they do, I'll post it here. It won't be a fancy photo - and the piece may not be 100 % finished.....
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: H&M 4716-2 Sundance Loveseat - has anyone seen it? has a picture of it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6254.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	5177Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6255.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	5178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6256.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	5179

Here you go....A # 4716-2 Sundance Loveseat and its fully finished. They caught it at H&M about 15 minutes before it was to be packed and on its way to a new owner....(Sorry, I didn't ask what leather was on here). Note that the back cushions are not properly 'tucked' in and are lying shallow on the back.
    Duane Collie

Damask Guest

I can't believe it! Duane, you are AMAZING!!! Thank you!!!

I have to admit I like the longer back of the regular sofa better but since I can't fit two sofas, this little cutie will do

Hmmm... that leather looks yummy! Can't wait to get The Master Set to look at all the samples...

Again, THANK YOU so much!!!

ldematte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Damask View Post
    I can't believe it! Duane, you are AMAZING!!! Thank you!!!

I have to admit I like the longer back of the regular sofa better but since I can't fit two sofas, this little cutie will do

Hmmm... that leather looks yummy! Can't wait to get The Master Set to look at all the samples...

Again, THANK YOU so much!!!
    We have a sundance sofa and loveseat that we ordered from Duane about 18 months ago. I believe we have one of the first sundance loveseats to come off the line. We, too, were unable to fit 2 sofas in our family room- we absolutely love how the 2 pieces look in the room! I think that visually the loveseat takes up more space in the room then the picture Duane attached conveys. Hope this is helpful!

Glad to get that photo series for you - it helps that at H&M they try hard to accomodate requests, most makers would think I'd gone daft if I asked them to go out and take some digital photos of pieces on the pack line, then email them to me.

idematte; Did you ever post photos of your room once the new furniture arrived? I can't remember ....
    Duane Collie

Damask Guest

Thank you Idematte! It helps A LOT to know that you love it <3 and the fact that visually it seems bigger is definitely a plus too.
    I searched the forum for the Sundance loveseat photos before posting my question but nothing came up... don't know why :-(
    Now that I know you have it, I searched for your threads, and voila! Here is the link to Idematte's thread with photos:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...-in-Upton-Cafe

It's beautiful! Looks so luxurious and yet comfy. I wonder, which cushions did you order, standard or ultra down?
    Thank you again!

Damask Guest

Duane, You and H&M are a perfect match!
    To find such a high level of customer service in today's world, is truly unique!
    I feel lucky to have found your forum and discover H&M. Can't wait to start ordering...

BevoGal Guest

Must say, that is a cute love seat! (I am trying to catch up on your threads, Damask, and I like the idea of the sofa/loveseat combo as two sofas would be too traffic-limiting in the room)