Greetings group,

I am new here and this is my first post. I was hoping to get some insight and opinions about what sofa might be best in my situation. I am soon moving into a "smallish" 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor, (just me) and will essentially be starting a new life and will be buying all new furniture.

I will probably be living in this apartment for at least a couple of years and more than likely the same town for 3-5 years and perhaps longer. So any moving during that time will be local.

My questions are pretty much about size and compatibility of the following three sofas: Hancock and Moore: City, Sundance, and Sloane models. Out of the three, the Sundance Sofa was my favorite and found it for a reasonable price in the Profile Tobacco Gr. 2 leather. What concerns me about the Sundance is the depth of it...I went and saw it at a local furniture store and couldn't believe how wide it is. Has anyone had experience trying to fit this sofa in an apartment? If I were to purchase the Sundance, is this the type of Sofa that would have to be hoisted outside and brought through the balcony?

The second sofa I really like is the HM Sloane model. And of course, the fact that I will be an apartment dweller for the foreseeable future, I have considered the "City" model---non sleeper.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

J