Hello! I am new to this forum but have been stalking it for about a week looking at reviews/recommendations on furniture. My husband and I are looking for a fabric sectional for our great room. It is the main living area of our home. I have only ever purchased one other couch so I am not familiar with brands at all. We have two young children ages 2 and 3. I am looking for a comfortable couch that balances being decent to well made and reasonably priced. Our max budget is $3000.00. I realize that as you go down in price, quality and construction have to give somewhere so I am just trying to find a good balance. I don't expect to have this couch for 20 years but I don't want to replace it in a year either. I've looked at Rowe, Bassett, Smith Brothers, Flexsteel and Klaussner. I really like the Smith Brothers, but in the configuration we need, it is out of our budget. I also like the Flexsteel Thornton sectional quite a bit, but it doesn't seem very deep (at 37 inches) and I am fairly tall. I can not find any Bradington Young retailers in my area. What other brands should I consider? Any recommendations would be so appreciated!!