Thread: H&M Build Timeframe

Default H&M Build Timeframe

Hi,

Slightly weird question. It was predicted that my new sofa would take 8-12 weeks to build. In the mean time, I'm training my cat to stay off the furniture (built her a cat tree and purchased a scat mat). She's pretty crafty, so I expect this to take a while. Do we think the 8-12 weeks will be pretty close to accurate, or does it often run longer -- in my case longer would be fine. If it matters, its a Carmen sofa in tan cameo.

Default Re: H&M Build Timeframe

If covers are in stock at H&M, then build time is 5 to 6 weeks. Transit time can be 1 week if going to your dealer's store, or 3 weeks or longer if using a white glove service. When covers are out of stock,then add 2 to 6 weeks to those dates.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Hmm, well that's good news I guess. But I need to get the cat trained up immediately it sounds like. I am now purchasing a second scat mat. You know there would be a business in selling cat trees that didn't look godawful. But I don't know how you'd make them not look godawful and be cheap enough that I'd be willing to give it to the cat.

brsett, maybe Duane could tap into a new market... cat scratch posts, customized with different sisals, fabrics, leathers, or perhaps something like the attached?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FunkyCat.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	5561  

Attached is the one that people seem to like. It does not suit my taste (at all), but I can see why it appeals to some people. It me, it's some kind of weird post-modern/contemporary behemoth. Plus, my cat would have no interest in sitting in the corner. So I built an ugly, but much smaller one myself that at least serves the purpose I need. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat-tower-lotus.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	5562