Thread: Thank you

Holly Kurtz Guest

Default Thank you

Hello Duane, I want to thank you for your help on Saturday. The sofa arrived safely and boy does that sofa have presence. It looks good with the BY recliners that we borrowed from the library to get a feel for the look. Jerry is loving the look of the burnished leather. I must say I have never seen him so adamant about the purchase of a piece of furniture.

I am looking forward to the recliner arriving. I am still pining for my lovely Sanctuary sofa and am still considering it. I will be in contact as soon as I have a game plan for the library in regards to a sofa.

Best Regards,

HK

Default Re: Thank you

Thanks for making the trip from Pennsylvania, Holly! I'm glad I had a sofa on the floor your husband and you liked. A H&M Teton is all about 'presence' as you know, it makes quite a statement. When that new Sadler recliner arrives, you're going to fine Jerry is going to ditch the sofa and claim that one for himself....its the same one I have at my own home. I know you passed about eighty furniture stores on the two and a half hour trip to get to my store and I do appreciate your business.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.