We went furniture shopping recently for two sofas, two reclines, and two loveseats.....all of them having a 'recline' feature. We hit the regular stores and sat in a ton of furniture but settled on what we thought was a product that CLEARLY felt better built and better made than anything else in the store. What we ended up with was the Flexsteel Belmont and Grandview. The leather felt thicker, the microfiber felt better built and heavier, etc. Two complete sets. Now, after reading, I understand in this forum these are low end items. I see that H&M and B&Y are better...or rather, not even in the same league as far as much higher quality. But...if I were to get something like the mid line B&Y...one in a decent tan leather, and one in a decent microfiber....what could I expect to pay? Honestly, for two sofas and two recliners and two love seats, one set being in leather....We arent willing to dump more than about 7-8k in it. That money is better spent elsewhere in our opinion. Is that even possible for that quality of furniture, or am I pretty much limited to the lower ends? I have never purchased 'high end' furniture. The last 'nice' thing we bought was a Lane recliner 10 years ago, and while the leather and everything looks great still after daily use, it did develop a pop when you rock it, which to me, is not a big deal after 10 years of service. Thats just FYI so you know where I sit as a consumer and what I need.