Duane, we spoke a few weeks ago. I'm on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and trying to decide on a H&M leather chair to replace one that's been in my family for about 30 years. I have great memories as a toddler sitting with my father in this chair so I'm struggling to part with it, but I think it's time. That said, it's kind of a big deal to me so I'm probably overthinking this decision.

I believe I've narrowed it down to three, but the local retailer doesn't have much in stock. Can I get your insight on which might look the best in my living room? I would also like to get any isight you have on leather selection.

I've narrowed it down to the Martini, Princeton or Bohemian. I want a footstool/ottoman as well. I'm currently leaning towards the Kipling Sand leather, but I'm curious if you have any other suggestions that are similar (I wish they still had plaza honey) and also if there are any special treatments you recommend.

I wish we could work with you to purchase, but thank you in advance for any insight you can provide. Also, let me know if it would help to see larger images of our living room.

Thanks,
Drew

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LR landscape.JPG 
Views:	708 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	5772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LR portrait.JPG 
Views:	738 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	5773