My personal King Size Royal Pedic box and matt arrived via delivery service to my home yesterday so I got to experience first hand how the delivery goes. First of all, it arrived quick! I only ordered it a week ago and it was air-freighted into Baltimore and then Direct Delivery brought it to my house. They said 3 p.m. and didn't get there until 5:15, but that's pretty typical. I resisted the urge to advise them how to deliver it and kept my mouth shut...but I was very surprised they didn't have a mattress carrier and did it the hard way. They never even heard of a mattress carrier! I tipped them each $ 10 and sent them on the way with a bottle of cold water and a bag of M&M's to snack on.

Now I just have to wait on the bed parts from Stephen Plaud to convert my Queen Size Cannonball bed to a King (all that is needed are two rails and a new headboard) and once that gets here my wife and I can take our queen size Royal Pedic and put it in the Guest Bedroom, then trash the Simmons set we have in there now...and can enjoy the large sleeping area of a King bed.