Thread: Shop at Home HANCOCK AND MOORE

Default Shop at Home HANCOCK AND MOORE

Recently H&M sent me another full set of dealer leathers, and that means I now have a set that I can make available to anyone here that wants to see ALL the leathers in their home, and there are over 400 of them.

What I can do for those so inclined is box up these handles complete with a H&M dealer master catalog / price book and UPS them to anyone on the forum. The shipping weight is going to be around 45 lb from zip 22309 (Alexandria VA) and you would have to pay outbound and return shipping on the units, and agree to not keep them more than one week. I will also request that you do not remove swatches from the order in which they are assembled, or keep any off the rings.

I'll need a MC/VISA/Discover to do it, and as far as return shipping *can* send a electronic call tag for the box as well if its not easy for you to get them return-shipped. You can check shipping charges at www.ups.com, but plan on $ 35 to $ 40 +/- per trip , depending on how far you are from VA. Shipping not refundable even if you order.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

dwainw Guest

Thumbs up

Only one week to pick a leather? That is outrageous!

You know I'm kidding.

But you also know it took my wife and I weeks to make up our minds. Doubtlessly having the collection to look through at home would have helped immensely. I have to say this is another fine service that you offer that adds even more to the value that you give your customers.

Well done!

Default Re: Shop at Home HANCOCK AND MOORE

I am shopping H&M from home and have a piece of advice. In addition to looking at samples, take your favorites and google their names. Also do a search for the names of the leathers you like in this forum. Many times but not all the time, you can find pieces of actual furniture upholstered with the leather you’re interested in. Prepare to be surprised! Not only do you learn about color variation, but also, you might look at a sample and think you know what a piece of furniture would be like in it. It can really look different when you look at a sample, then look at that leather over an actual thing! Sometimes you really get perspective! Totally worth it for final choices, esp during lockdown. Also, look on multiple devices if you can. Remember lighting, too. Most pics are taken in sunlight, or brilliant light—and we all know prolonged sunlight for leather is not great. You hafta take that into consideration.
    Last edited by BklynLanie; 12-30-2021 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Additional info

Default Re: Shop at Home HANCOCK AND MOORE

This is exactly why we keep a photo library of most all the pieces that come through our store (provided its not raining). There are hundreds of photos we have taken of made-up pieces.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/foru...re-PHOTOS-only
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.