Thread: Used Table - Need Help on who makes it

Powered_By_Sugar Guest

Default Used Table - Need Help on who makes it

I'm trying to find out information on a dining set that I just bought. It's used. I was hoping to find out who makes it and where I can buy some additional matching chairs. Please help.

Sarah Guest

I do not know who makes it but I saw some similar designs by Ashley a few years back. Since the style may have been discontinued, you may not be able to find the exact same chairs.

Have you considered moving the 4 chairs that came with the set to the sides (2 on each side) of the table? You could then buy a different style of chair for both ends (head & foot) of the table.

Powered_By_Sugar Guest

Smile Thank you

Thank you for your help. I will try to find it through Ashley's furniture. The one chair has arms so it looked kind of funny when I moved it to the side when I tried it when I first bought it. Thanks again for your help.

jarrodsmorton Guest

I would check out Artistica or Kessler. They do a lot of things like that. The quality will be a little bit better than Ashley. Because of that, the price point will be higher.

Powered_By_Sugar Guest

Talking Thanks!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by jarrodsmorton View Post
    I would check out Artistica or Kessler. They do a lot of things like that. The quality will be a little bit better than Ashley. Because of that, the price point will be higher.
    That sounds like a GREAT suggestion! I will have to look into that. Thank you SO much!

soster Guest

Did you look at the underside of the chairs? Sometimes the maker is on the label.

Powered_By_Sugar Guest

Unfortunately, the make/model or any info. was not posted under the chairs or has been removed. Thanks for the thought though.