Thread: You're Killing Me!

Guitarick Guest

Default You're Killing Me!

First post so right out of the gate thanks to Duane for an incredible forum, but I am very disappointed. Let me explain. My wife and I are in the market for a new sofa and loveseat...sure no problems. So after a lot of research we narrow it down to a few models at H&M and B-Y (yep we know there can be significant quality differences between the two, but both seem to meet our requirements). So then what happens...I find this darn forum. O.k...so in the matter of an hour or so I also find all the of pictures of H&M AND B-Y models we never even considered...now my head is going to explode from OOL (option over load) perhaps that's actually DROOL (Duane's Responsible for my Option Over Load). Anyhow this may be the last you hear from me as I've now got to start from square one after all of the beautiful sofas/leathers we never thought we'd like...I may expire well before I can make my final decision! Anyhow thanks to everyone posting and of course again to Duane. You may have guessed that I'm really not disappointed in the forum...just in my ability to narrow it down! Perhaps a glass or two of wine will help. I know I've solved the world's problems many times over a good bottle of wine....

Cheers,
    Rick from Canada.

Default Re: You're Killing Me!

Enjoy the journey, it is often more satisfying than the destination.