Thread: Are you snowed-in today?

dr56 Guest

Default Are you snowed-in today?

Hi Duane,

I knew the east-coast was getting hammered with snow today but didn't realize the DC area is as well.......are you snowed in as well? Did you get the new tires? Hope all is well there.

I sent you an email regarding my chair order and my many questions.......

Diane

P.S. How are all the other east-coasters doing? We lucked out with this storm which is amazing because we have had more than our share of snow this winter! Hope everyone is warm and safe!

Hi Diane,

We had a batch come in, about 5" where I live. Enough for me to fire up the snow-blower to do my long driveway, then grab my 15 year old son and head over to my elderly parents and hand-shovel them out. I left for work about 11 a.m. then stopped to help a woman who slid her car into a ditch right in front of me and scared herself somewhat - so I was late getting to the store today, but the new shoes on the car got me there with no drama!

Yes, I did read your email today, but didn't have time to reply at the store. It was very busy today, actually. All the Wash DC area schools closed and many businesses and Federal offices, so when the sun came out everyone went shopping! I was almost 2 hours past closing at the store tonight helping customers finalize their selections - but I'll get a reply to your email back to you in the morning (its on my store email).
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.