Hello, Duane and Everyone,
I have followed you to this forum from the one-that-shall-not-be-named and lurked for a while, enjoying all the great info. I am now looking for help.

I purchased a Browstone bedroom set in the summer of 2007. It shortly developed a number of problems, particularly with the veneer popping up over spots where I would guess screws or nails are holding the piecese together. On the advice of mogator88, I sent pics to the retailer of the issues in the spring of 2008 and received replacement pieces in July of that year: a new headboard, a new footboard (because the original was cracking) and a new nightstand. Well, the veneer on the headboard is again popping up on top and the crotch veneer on the front of the headboard is looking wrinkled in one spot. In addition, the side of the drawer of both nightstands is cracking. I am so frustrated and disgusted, I just want new furniture, but I don't want to lose all the money I spent. I again took pictures and am planning to send them to the dealer. What are my chances of getting the pieces replaced?

Thank you in advance for any guidance you could provide.