Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sectional Help - Who to Choose

Rmaxi Guest

Default Re: Sectional Help - Who to Choose

I am looking to buy a new sectional, found this thread, and thought it quite helpful. I don't know too much about prices, and am hoping you can give me some insight. We are interested in Taylor King (model Taylor Made) 95.5 by 95.5, consisting of one 3-seater sofa linked to 2-seater love seat, with fabric grade 18. Judging from your previous posts, this is a well-made product, but would you consider a price of $5500, before delivery and tax, a reasonable one? Thanks, appreciate any light you can shed...

cschaller Guest

I am looking to buy a new sectional, but it's got to be on the smaller side, and i'm having trouble. I'd like it to be fabric, laid back, and simple. I like the look of the Taylor King Temple Sectional, but it might be (a tad) big. Any suggestions? Approx cost of the Temple? Thanks!

We don't quote pricing on the forum, sorry, due to requests from the suppliers not to do so. You can get a private quote here on the forum by going to QUOTES AND ORDERS. Be sure to put the specific model numbers in of the quotes (don't just use the name of the piece) and select a cover to obtain an accurate price quote. If you do not select a cover, then base grade will be used for the quote.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

microX Guest

We're also shopping for fabric sofas/sectionals and we were blown away by the pricing of some fabrics. Ultimately we narrowed our selection down to a Century Cornerstone config and initially wanted some velvet-like fabric. I believe it was grade 46. The lowest or standard grade I believe was 14? or less...

In any case, the cost of the config with the grade 46 fabric was more than double the price. Say 8k vs 16k. And the grade 46 velvet-like was 100% polyester. Can polyester cost that much? As much as a leather?

Lastly, is the Century Cornerstone line a good line to get?

Generally 100 % poly's are not high in price, certainly not near leather costs. Cornerstone Century is priced pretty aggressively, I don't see a huge pricing issue from where I stand. Send me your specs (model number(s), fabric choices, etc, and I'll price it for you from my store. Use the Quotes and Orders page here on the forum. Century is excellent quality, and USA-made.
    Duane Collie

microX Guest

Ok. Glad we've selected a good line, I'll send you specs that i know of in the Q&O forum.

microX Guest

We're also interested in the taylor king eaton line, but i can't find anyone that carries it to sit in.

We also liked a wesley hall barrett sectional.

Those are both top tier brands, can't go wrong with either Taylor King or Westley Hall.
    Duane Collie