Thread: JLT Conventry Chair

Cookie Guest

Default JLT Conventry Chair

Hi Duane,

I saw a conventry chair made by JLT in your store the other day. It's very comfortable, and I want to find more information about it, but it's not listed on Treharn's website.

A picture of the conventry side chair I saw is attached below. Is it discontinued? I am interested in the version with arms -- I think I saw one sitting next to the Bella Dining Table & Chairs made by JLT, but I forgot to take a picture.

It's not easy for me to find a chair that comfortable, so any details about this particular chair (dimensions, fabric/wood options, etc) will be highly appreciated!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chair.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	5850
    Last edited by Cookie; 01-14-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Default Re: JLT Conventry Chair

Those have been dropped - actually they never really got off the ground. They were showroom samples from the Treharn Booth at the High Point Market done as a test sample and never put into production. I have one side (that you took a photo of) and one Arm in a light fabric in the store - come and get' em!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Cookie Guest

Oh no. Is there any chance Treharn could make more of those arm chairs? I wanted two matching arm chairs for my (next) dining table, but I will think about having the one(s) you have as a desk chair or something like that.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Cookie; 01-14-2014 at 03:16 PM.

They have (2) unfinished Coventry arm chairs at Treharn they tell me, but they are not sure what wood they are in. Once I find out, I will advise.
    Duane Collie

Cookie Guest

Duane, that's great news! Please let me know once you find out.

I'd also like to know the stain options, and the fabric options. I am also curious if it's possible to use leather for the seat and back cushions.

Thank you very much!

They are gone...sorry. I called them back today and the two they had left were sold at a craftsman show last month.

So the only ones available anywhere are the (1) Arm and (1) side that I have here in the store. Because they were High Point Showroom models, I didn't buy them and have no inventory on them. Treharn says "Get them gone - Mark 'em Down" so if you want one or both, $ 350 apiece - final sale. Had those gone into production they would have been $ 749 on the sides, and $ 899 on the arms. Both are made of solid tiger maple - in store pickup only (or local delivery) Last chance. Here's photos...let's get these sold!

Last edited by drcollie; 01-15-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    Duane Collie

Cookie Guest

Duane, thank you very much for the pictures. I want both chairs. I am going to call you shortly.

SOLD
    Duane Collie

HIshopper Guest

Those are lovely chairs! Tiger maple has such a rich grain! What a bargain!