Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New H&M furniture

Vegas Guest

Default New H&M furniture

Carmen Sofa-Hand Painted Antique Sunset, Utah chair & Ottoman-Capri Navy, Princeton chair & Ottoman, Cameo Brown Burnished, English Swivel Chair-Capri Bordeaux
    We are enjoying each piece.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130821Keeproom_008.jpg 
Views:	1035 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	5985Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130821Keeproom_006.jpg 
Views:	943 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	5986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130821Keeproom_015.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	5987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140206Keeproom_006.jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	5988

earlh Guest

Default Re: New H&M furniture

Very nice furniture. Are these from Duane? If so (and if you don't mind), when were they ordered, where were they delivered, when did they arrive, who delivered them, and were there any problems, damage, etc.? Thanks.
    Last edited by earlh; 02-07-2014 at 02:31 AM.

goldem Guest

If you don't mind, could you post a bit more on the Utah in Capri Navy? There isn't much on the forum yet showing that cover on pieces and I'd love to see how the light affects it. In the initial picture it looks much darker than I'd have guessed, almost black.

spbell Guest

Very nice! I love the the Carmen sofa and the Utah chair. Do you have them in the same room?

Vegas Guest

Yes, all the furniture was ordered from Duane. The Carmen sofa and the Princeton chair and Ottoman were ordered October 2012 and delivered by Sun Delivery in February 2013 to Las Vegas, NV. They both have Nutmeg wood finish. The Utah Chair and Ottoman and the English Swivel Executive chair were ordered the end of February 2013 and delivered by Sun Delivery in July 2013. All three pieces have the Belgian Chocolate wood finish. We have ultra down cushions on the Utah and Carmen which are just fantastic because they are firm and yet forgiving.

The only problem we experienced was the seat cushion cover on the Princeton had a discolored area that we couldn't correct with the hand lotion. Duane helped us facilitate getting a new seat cover from H&M. It all went very smoothly.

Vegas Guest

Yes, they are in the same room with two Bradington and Young Recliners that are a very deep brown. It was a huge leap of faith ordering the Utah in that Navy but oh boy it just looks fantastic with the other furniture. My husband was the catalyst for the decision and I am so glad I went along with him. We have since changed our flooring and added a beautiful oriental rug. The different variations of leather just complement each other. The two recliners are the same leather and we were afraid it was going to look so boring if we stuck with browns. And we discovered (with Duane's expert assistance), that using different furniture styles added interest to the room.

Vegas Guest

Okay, we will post a few more photos as soon as I get my husband to round up his camera. The Navy color has great depth but isn't blackish, if that helps. The Utah chair is just a spectacular piece and the Capri leather is sumptuous. We receive many compliments on the chair AND the ottoman. We would re-order it again without question!

spbell Guest

Thanks for the information, I love the mix of leathers and styles. Look forward to seeing more photos!

yappee Guest

Very beautiful furniture. I love that Carmen sofa. Is this a type of Landlord Furniture? I have never seen Landlord Furniture.

vbnet Guest

Absolutely gorgeous! thanks for sharing!