I live in an apartment that has a small living room. In one corner is my "island, where I basically live. On one wall is a serving table, and on the perpendicular wall is a bookcase. In the area between, at an angle, are my recliner and end table,with a floor lamp next to the recliner.

I'm in the process of replacing the furniture in this corner -- Hancock and Moore Harbison recliner in Capri Claret, and tables and bookcase in walnut rather than cherry.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	6190Click image for larger version. 

Views:	333 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	6189Click image for larger version. 

Views:	302 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	6188Click image for larger version. 

Views:	294 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	6187Click image for larger version. 

Views:	357 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	6186
Here's my problem: I also have to have my cable modem, router, microcell, and printer in this area. Right now, I have an incredibly ugly fake-wood printer stand/filing cabinet in the corner between the serving table and the book case. It has got to go! Unfortunately, I'm limited by where the cable outlet is. The printer can go, since I no longer use my laptop. I may someday get a wireless printer to use with my ipad, but it won't have to be in this corner. But I'll still have the cable modem, router, and microcell.

One idea is to get a short "Ralph's Little Table," which is small enough to stick in the corner. But I'm not sure if it will look weird. What do you think, and does anyone have any other ideas?