Thread: Suggestions for Leather Reclining Sectional

primarySolution Guest

Default Suggestions for Leather Reclining Sectional

Hi,

I'm in the market for a high quality reclining leather sectional that is fairly large ~127 inches both ways with a recliner on both ends. Adding some color to high quality, my preference would be (1)durability in the frame/structure (have two boys 6 and 3) and (2) would be quality of leather. What lines in the Hancock & Moore and Bradington Young would you recommend for a budget within the $3,500 to $5000 range? If one can't be had by those two manufactures, is their another manufacture you would recommend?

Regards,

Ian

Default Re: Suggestions for Leather Reclining Sectional

Sorry, nothing in that price range for that size that in motion. You'll have to shop Chinese-made for those price points and you may not get much longevity out of the unit.

Brad Young 912 series - which I happen to like - is going to run $ 7,130 in the base grade leather plus shipping/delivery (manual recline, three seats on each side and corner wedge). All H&M's will be over $ 10K. Good luck in your search.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

primarySolution Guest

Thanks for the help!

primarySolution Guest

Researching the 912 series and was wondering what semi-attached means on the pillow-type, sewed or velcro? Also wondering if there is way to see the backside of the couch. Most reclining sofas have that flap on the back that is just held on by velcro. Tried to find a dealer nearby to see the product, but haven't had any luck. Lastly, I was wondering if there is an ottoman available in this series? Was considering the recliner on just one side with stationary and an ottoman on the other. Would like to consider all the options. Thanks again for your help.

Semi-Attached means the back cushion lifts up but does not come off the piece, its sewn on at the top. It's good because it allows you to replace the inner core if need be as the cushion will have a zipper in the back of it when its lifted. As far as backviews, I have photos here on the forum on the 912, look in the photo library under LEATHER. There is no ottoman in the 912 series because its a motion series, and ottomans don't play well with footrests coming up from the sofa/sectionals. You cannot get one stationary on one side in that series, sorry.
    Duane Collie

primarySolution Guest

Hi,

I placed an order with you earlier today. What is the nail head color on the 912 photo in your forum? My wife is still kicking around the color of the nail head: french natural or natural.

Thanks! Ian.

Thanks for your order, Ian. I have several photos of that series here so I'm not sure which you are looking at. Most are going to be French Natural that I recall posting.
    Duane Collie