The end of June is when a lot of upholstery companies take their price increases, about 5 weeks from now. They also go on summer vacation for the 1st week of July and I'm almost convinced the reason they do the price increases end of June is so they have a week for all the dealers to cool down from being upset over them (we dislike them as much or more than you do). Sometimes there are no increases, other times its across the board, or it can be 'pick and choose' and get increases on certain items and not others. I have no idea what will happen this year, try as I might I can't ever get advance notice, so I get them in the mail like every other dealer. If I were to speculate however, I think we will see general increases due to the price of cattle going up on leather products. The two things I have seen over the years that drive up leather upholstery are 1) Smaller Cattle herds 2) High Oil Prices.

Hancock and Moore will be revising its Town & Country promotion next month, effective in July most likely. I'm expecting increases in that program. As to the main line products, I just don't know. So if you have your eye on the Town and Country items, make your buy this month or next and you'll probably save money over getting the same items in July or later.

Bradington Young took a price increase in December, so maybe we won't see one end of June (Fingers crossed).

Hope that helps!