Hi everyone, I just signed up! This forum has so much furniture information that I've never heard of anywhere else, and it's been a real pleasure to learn from all of you.

I moved into a new apartment just under a year ago, and I've been searching for furniture ever since. Unfortunately, the living room has been a particularly difficult challenge - the keyword these days seems to be "big", with sectionals and oversized 110 inch wide sofas taking up most of the floor space in showrooms - so I've left it for last.

Anyways, I'm looking for a 3-seater sofa (would prefer leather as I have dust allergies), coffee table, side table and a table lamp to go in this space:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	6259

To make this even harder, I'll only be living here for maybe another 4 years - possibly longer, but this is by no means a "permanent" home that I'm going to be living in for the rest of my life, so if I'm investing in quality furniture that's going to last for decades, it would have to be something relatively neutral in style and color that would look good not only here but also across a wide variety of different living rooms.

Finally, I do have preliminary candidates for the sofa and coffee table, but I'll hold back on the details for now in order to avoid implanting a bias. After all, there might be something gorgeous out there that I haven't even taken into consideration