Thread: Single Cushion Sofa

Default Single Cushion Sofa

I am looking at a picture of a Bradington Young sofa that has a single fabric cushion with leather sides. Can anyone give me information on the toughness and wearability of this fabric. My DH really diesn't care for leather or lots of cushions so I am thinking this might be an option. Also if anyone has a ball park figure as to the cost that would be helpful also. And does it come with a matching tilt back chair and ottoman. Thanks

Default Re: Single Cushion Sofa

Not enough information to go on. No model number, no photo, no fabric or leather name or number, sorry. As a general rule, leather outwears all fabrics at a rate of 4 to 1.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Hey Duane tell me how to post a photo and I will, I tried but not sure where it went. I can tell you it's the Pico sofa, there isn't one near me without traveling at least an hour and a half, which I don't mind doing, my real concern is does the single cushion hold up well, how is it made or what is it made with? Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    Hey Duane tell me how to post a photo and I will, I tried but not sure where it went. I can tell you it's the Pico sofa, there isn't one near me without traveling at least an hour and a half, which I don't mind doing, my real concern is does the single cushion hold up well, how is it made or what is it made with? Thanks for any help you can send my way.
    http://youtu.be/C4_ebXtHAiA

Shows how to post photos.

What you are asking me to do requires about 45 to 60 minutes of investigative time to chase down model numbers an covers, phone calls to BY and then to the fabric mill to get rub values on the fabric. I will be glad to do this but will have to ask for a $ 100 fee to spend that much time on it. This is not info I have readily available.

Seat Cushion cores are made of high density foam surrounded by a wrapped layer of down and feathers. They are lifetime warranties by B-Y for performance however you will have to pay any shopping charges. Single seat cushions will show move cover stretch marks but otherwise will not compress at a higher rate tan dual cores
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Thanks Duane, when I get more info on fabric etc., I might take you up on your off to research the info for me on the fabric. Thanks for letting me know how the cushions are made.