Name:	Lazy Boy Sectional view 2.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	6347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lazy Boy Sectional view 1.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	6346Good morning everyone,

See the photos that I have added with pics of my existing Lazy Boy sectional that my wife and I are considering replacing. It is 7 years old and is worn out. I spent $4300 on it and wish I was as educated about furniture build and quality then as I am today. Nonetheless, we would like to get your opinion on sectionals you might recommend, albeit this time in leather. Price is key (on the lower end), and given the location of this piece, it will get the most wear and tear of any piece of furniture in our home. We no longer care for the end having a chaise (a regular seat will do) and we do not need any reclining mechanisms. This one also happens to be a sleeper, but we do not need that either. We have a 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter (no pets), and lots of family gatherings. SO this will take a beating. Any recommendations that you can provide will be most helpful.

Thanks!

Eddie

[IMG]<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s102.photobucket.com/user/belledwin1/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>[/IMG][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by EddieB; 07-03-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Default Re: Worn out Lazy Boy sectional

I think I might consider the Hancock & Moore September Sectional in the Married Cover Program. Size will be good, it will be a tad shorter on one side as the Chaise is gone, and the price point is moderately reasonable for H&M, that is if you can use the size of Loveseat/corner/Loveseat. That unit would take whatever you can dish out and should go 20 years + with moderate care. Now the most handsome unit would be the H&M Sundance in a 3/2 configuration. That would be my first choice but that one is not very price friendly and you'll be pushing just into the 5 figure range even from a discounter such as myself.

Bradington Young makes several models (220 / 221 series comes to mind) around the $ 5K to $ 6K mark.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.