I like the look of this recliner, A LOT. It's new, to my understanding. In my area there is only one H&M retailer. They don't have it. They had 3 recliners to see and try out. 1) The Woodbridge. It was ultra comfortable and fit us pretty well (Hubby is 5'10+ and I am 5'1"+ so that might not be easy to find) The styling however was not what I have, or want, in my family room. Hubby loved the traditional look, but I still felt based on the rest of the room it would look stocky, bulky, oversized, and had more of a "den" or "library" feel against our skirted fabric sofa's. 2) The Oslo. Sat in it all of a couple of seconds, I knew right away it was not comfy enough, and the style was wrong. 3) The Grayson (spelling?) Bustle Back. Styling was more in line, however a tad on the modern side but both my husband and I found it less comfortable, stiff and hard actually (at least compared to the Woodbridge). It could have been that it was brand new and not yet broken in. It was hard to push back and well, we just weren't feeling it. There was another couple shopping for recliners at the same time and were going back and forth from the Woodbridge to the Grayson, which were back to back in the showroom. They actually found the Grayson to be more comfortable. Different strokes. I've heard the Grayson is one of H&M's best selling recliners so maybe it's just us.

We purchased a set of recliners from a Designer based on a picture and recommendation and have not been happy with them. (Not H&M) They aren't UNCOMFORTABLE, but although being assured the fabric was extremely durable, they are thread-bare in spots and the cushions have been replaced several times over a 2 year period. We aren't rough on furniture and there are no children in the house. No pets. The designer is working with the manufacturer to find a resolution. My hope they will take back the chairs (which I originally tried to tell them the problem was not the cushions but the fabric) and at least issue a refund (at least a partial one) I am so over the problems with these chairs! I would like to replace them with a quality, comfortable H&M pair.

I called the next largest town, with 5 H&M retailers, none of which have the Sami either. They all have the Grayson and the Woodbridge, but there were about 3 three others we could try if we make the 2.5 hr drive. The style on a couple of them seemed as though they MIGHT fit in. I still love the look of the Sami though.

So, if anyone has sat in this new recliner, can you tell me your experience. I know everyone has their own idea of comfort, so this is very subjective. The Sami has a look I love, it SEEMS to be a little cushier than the Grayson, but less than the Woodbridge. I am afraid to take the plunge on another recliner I can't sit in before buying, at least not without asking around…….

Anyone?