Thread: recliner price

karlos Guest

Default recliner price

Duane can you price a Miller and Austin recliner. In grade 2. Not sure if they both recline and have a foot rest. But I do need that option, I broke my ankle 3 years ago on a quick fishing trip for steelhead, jumped off a log 6 ft up, my foot slipped , I fell and snap. Sounded like a dry 2x4 breaking, ouch#@ ! . 3 fractures , screws and plates and my wife thought I was washing the Bmw at the car wash. good thing my cell worked. OOps Karma got me. I wasnt going anywhere except 3 nights in the ER. And now a sore leg. I think it is the hardware? WEll back to the recliner If you could price Capri leather too. Ps those new Im david barstools I bought they will replace the seat leather where it had a 1inch cut at least halfway thru the leather in the middle of the seat . The furniture store said it would never rip out from there but for 900.00 each I did not buy that response.? The leather quality for the price I paid Is below any grade 1. Costco chinese leather. ? I ordered these before I found your website and got educated on leather... and now wish i bought h@m ones .

Thats painful-sounding. Jumping off logs like you were 20 years old though...You can't do that! Takes too long to heal when you're our age....but I do have to ask, how do you manage to turn a trip to the car wash into a fishing trip? <g> Sounds like you almost would have pulled it off....

Agreed on those leather barstools. You paid for new, you should get new. If they want to 'assure' you that it will never get worse they would never rip out they should also refund you part of the purchase price since the goods are not first quality. However, seats of a barstool are stress points, its not as thought it were the side of a chair. I suspect that over time, that cut would be problematic with use.

Onto prices....and yes, both those have footrests that come up (that are hidden in the photos). Good choices on each, though I think the Miller gets the overall nod on comfort in recliners.

# 7017 Miller in Grade 2: $ 2,400, in grade 4 (Capri): $ 2,890

# 3032 Austin (wall hugger) in Grade 2: $ 2,079, in grade 4: $ 2,485

Also consider the Austin High Back Tilt with matching Ottoman. That's a very comfortable setup, but its most costly as its a 2-piece buy rather than just one. # 2038 and # 8131.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

karlos Guest

Getting back to you, You see I live 10 minutes from the river So I was getting my fishing fix quite often , My wife was usually on to me when I was taking 2 hours to get milk etc. Or when i came home with a 10lb fish. A couple of times I had to call to get the truck to bring home fish, the trunk of the Bimmer just doesnt work without a bag!!! I sure got busted this time. Thanks for the prices. How far along is the sofa? I saw the S nails and had to ponder the color change from A nails? Talk too ya soon. Karl

That's like me when I take the motorcycle to run to the hardware store. I don't get back for three or four hours <g>.

I'll have to check status at the store (answering from home). Going to take a minimum of four weeks build time however.....nails are the last thing to go on the piece before its boxed, so you have time to change that if you want, Karl.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.