Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treharn Dining Table

fdmason Guest

Default Treharn Dining Table

I'm interested in a JL Treharn dining table. Specifically the Round #1001 from their website

http://jltreharn.com/p/568/american-...ebr1001-sc-14/.

However my head is spinning from all the options! Does anyone have an idea what price range they run? I just want to make sure I dont spend the time designing something only to find out it's out of my range.

Thanks!

Default Re: Treharn Dining Table

You have to do some configuration work to come up with a price, sorry.

Base price before ANY option is added is $ 706 + shipping. FOB Youngstown Ohio.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

fdmason Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    You have to do some configuration work to come up with a price, sorry.

Base price before ANY option is added is $ 706 + shipping. FOB Youngstown Ohio.
    Oh ok...that's not too bad depending on how the options are priced. So the way it's shown in the picture is listed as:

Early American Maple on Cherry with One Leaf, Farmhouse Legs, Straight Apron with Bead, and Planked Top. I think that's beautiful as shown. I would maybe change the legs to a square or tapered leg.

What kind of increase over the 706 would it be as shown in the image on the site? You can PM me if you dont want to post that info.

Thanks Duane!

Around $ 1,580, but we didn't cover all the options so that can go up or down until all the specs are firm.
    Duane Collie

fdmason Guest

Around $ 1,580, but we didn't cover all the options so that can go up or down until all the specs are firm.
    So how do I begin the process of selecting my options? Are samples available for Treharn?

You would want to go to the Treharn website and select an option for each available option box - as applicable. Then print that out spec by spec for an accurate quote. Treharn does not carton their furniture, so depending on where you live shipping can be pricey. All prices are computed FOB Youngstown OH where they are located. A blanket wrap service such as UKAY Delivery can be specified to pickup and bring to you, or it can be picked up at my store in Alexandria VA as well. Wood finish samples are available on request though they make take a week or so to get.
    Duane Collie

fdmason Guest

You would want to go to the Treharn website and select an option for each available option box - as applicable. Then print that out spec by spec for an accurate quote. Treharn does not carton their furniture, so depending on where you live shipping can be pricey. All prices are computed FOB Youngstown OH where they are located. A blanket wrap service such as UKAY Delivery can be specified to pickup and bring to you, or it can be picked up at my store in Alexandria VA as well. Wood finish samples are available on request though they make take a week or so to get.
    So I've had 4 pieces delivered from Hancock and Moore to long Island for around 450... Pricier than that?

I understand I have to pick out the options but I'm just not sure about how certain options look, such as level of distressing. What's the best way to go about it?

This is who I would use for Long Island, you can get a quote here, probably around $ 250 or so...

http://www.ukaydelivery.com/quickquote.html

Treharn isn't really set up for mail / internet orders, so the best way is to go into a dealer to look at the options. I can tell you that 98% of all the Treharn pieces I sell have little or no distressing, and do not have the heritage finish. The basic finishes seem to be fine for most people. However I would recommend you order a scraped piece (or planed if you want it more aggressive) when that is an option, as belt smooth sanded is a bit boring.
    Duane Collie

fdmason Guest

Great... That's the kind of info I was looking for. I trusted your opinion on my previous order and it worked out great. I'll put together a full options list and post... Or do you prefer a PM?

Do you happen to have any close up pictures of some treharn tables? Or can I get a sample of my preference?

This is who I would use for Long Island, you can get a quote here, probably around $ 250 or so...

http://www.ukaydelivery.com/quickquote.html

Treharn isn't really set up for mail / internet orders, so the best way is to go into a dealer to look at the options. I can tell you that 98% of all the Treharn pieces I sell have little or no distressing, and do not have the heritage finish. The basic finishes seem to be fine for most people. However I would recommend you order a scraped piece (or planed if you want it more aggressive) when that is an option, as belt smooth sanded is a bit boring.

fdmason Guest

Can I get a quote on these options? As far as I can tell this is what is shown in the picture with the exception of the legs being changed. Is there something I missed?

Item # 1001
    Apron Style Straight W/Bead
    Base Stain Selections Early American
    Distress Options No Distress
    Leg Style Square
    Size 44inch W/1 21inch leaf Cherry Top / Maple Base
    Texture Scraped
    Top Stain Selections Early American
    Top Style Planked W/Groove
    Topcoat Options Standard Top & Base