Thread: Ekorness Stressless Chair

deskjockey Guest

Question Ekorness Stressless Chair

The magical and expensive Ekorness Stressless chairs come in three sizes; small, medium and large. How are these chairs sized; according to height, weight.....?

Default Re: Ekorness Stressless Chair

If you compare the Stressless Chairs with a more traditional Recliner you can get a good feel for which size might be comfortable for you. The Stressless Model that I liked best when I tried a number of different styles comes in 30" W or 32" W or 36" W. The range from just over 16" H to about 17 1/2 " T. For me I wouldn't consider anything but the Large. I am about 6' 1" and approx. over 230, and I like a little extra room. Many popular Hancock and Moore recliners range in width from just over 32 W to 36 W. The average person could certainly be comfortable in the Stressless Medium, while anyone on the larger than average size may really enjoy the Large. The Small I think may just be a little to small for most people. Obviously they offer all three and so people are buying them. Stressless typically has a couple of Sale periods each year, and last year they had a promotion where they offered their highest quality leather covers at no extra charge. I absolutely loved the baseball glove leather offering, but it was about three times the price of my H&M recliner.
    Last edited by wisejd; 10-18-2014 at 08:35 PM.

deskjockey Guest

Would a medium size fit a fellow 5'8" in height and 155 lbs?

There is something about the way Ekorness Stressless chairs are designed, I think they are fantastic example of human creativity. Everyone must check one out and see if it works out for them.

Absolutely the Medium would be great for that height and weight. I looked very closely at buying one of these chairs and noticed there are at least two other Brands that Customers loved that were considerable lower priced. Certainly can't say they were as good ...but they were enjoyed by their customers. Curious if you got my private message on Ohio H&M?