Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stay tuned for a couple of special sale events....

Default Stay tuned for a couple of special sale events....

First off, Hancock and and Moore *MAY* have a 5% off special for Black Friday Weekend, which would most likely be Nov 28th through Dec 1st. I am speculating based on past years and won't know until I get a letter from them which would be just a few days ahead of time. I'd say odds are pretty good they will, but I cannot guarantee it. However I like to put this out so you have time to get sample swatches of leather and make choices for yourself, just in case they do - which I believe they probably will. For sure, there will not be much time to decide as it would be a short sales window. And like all their sales promotions, anything in the Town and Country program is not applicable as that's already a 'sale promotion'. If they do have this sale period, I will most likely be open that Monday to take orders (normally I am closed on Mondays). I'll let you know for sure when I know - this is not a sale announcement to be clear - just an advisory that I think they will.

Next, I've decided to jump start sales of McKinley Leather, a new supplier I am going to carry. I have floor models on the way in, but they won't arrive for another month or two, so what I'm going to do is pay YOU to be a Beta Tester on the forum for the brand. I'm going to offer a ridiculously low price to the first ten customers who order a piece(s) - and by ridiculous I mean just enough over dealer cost to cover my expenses (taxes, credit card fees, overhead) and in return you agree to write a detailed public review of your impressions of the product here on the forum, with photos, of at least the length of this post. In effect, I'm going to pay you for your review (either good or neutral or bad - write honestly and feel no pressure to embellish). This will be on one-time only offer and only to the first ten customers, then it will revert to my standard discounted pricing from that point forward. I will announce the price structure later this week after I compute it all out, plus they don't photograph the leathers at McKinley so I will have to do that and post them here before we can really get the ball rolling on it. I think you will find this is a great product, superior to Bradington Young but not quite at at the Hancock and Moore level, and the prices will be once-in-a-lifetime for the first ten people. You take a chance on a product you may not be familiar with and I will make it worth your while, all I ask for in return is an honest write-up once you get it in your home. Know that I NEVER carry anything in my store that I would not own in my own home and I have a pretty keen eye for quality, so your risk level on this is pretty low. Stay tuned.

http://www.mckinleyleatherfurniture.com/
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

hglaber Guest

Default Re: Stay tuned for a couple of special sale events....

I'm really curious about their "Hemingway" (or whatever they change the name to once they get the letter ) leather. Probably out of my price range, but the description is very intriguing.

In a more affordable grade, "Joplin" sounds kinda cool as well.

twadleigh Guest

This is my first day on this forum, but I've read everything you posted on garden web (and took 4 pages of notes). I'd definately be interested in the #2424 Sofa. There isn't much information on the page to make an informed choice yet, but I'm very interested.

DrMoorKath Guest

Interested in 3274 chesterfield and 3934 Leather Sofa with Tufted Back.

joeyd Guest

I am interested in the 4204-92 Franklin 92" Sofa in a nice aniline leather, maybe something comparable to H&M's equestrian. I could compare the sofa to the H&M Author chair I ordered through you this spring in Capri Claret. I've sent you a PM.

Thanks,

3terre Guest

I am interested in the 2105 sectional.

garyniv Guest

Way to bring lurkers out of the woodwork

I too am interested in the Franklin 92 (Would they customize the arms? I like the dimensions, but am not a fan of the boxy look).

I will send a PM.

Let's not get into any customs on McKinley for this event - this will be standard items only. Customs can be done at a later time once I am more familiar with the way they operate.
    Duane Collie

scone Guest

Interesting! So, just to be clear, you have seen these pieces in person, and have examined them closely? And are there any specs available, or any pictures other than what's on the internet? And any idea on lead times yet? TIA!
    Last edited by scone; 11-12-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Yes I have seen them in person, yes I have ordered some for stock. Any information I have is the same that you would have - on their web site. Unsure of lead times as its a new supplier and there is no track record with them to gauge average times.
    Duane Collie