Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Crunch - need help finding power motion wall hugger recliner

marys1000 Guest

Default Re: Time Crunch - need help finding power motion wall hugger recliner

FYI I changed my leather to 9077. Its a dark brown plain matte looking leather. I sort of wish I had picked something with a little more zoom but I'm too chicken. And since I don't
    really like or know what to do with the button back, its a very traditional almost country look that you normally see in fabric, I was hesitant to try anything. Hopefully it will look ok.
    She said they would try to get the order in today with a note to pick a matte hide (hope that doesn't make them wait?).

Giesela Guest

I'm freaking out! The sales associate siad the word she got back was........early Jan? On it being done I guess. That was awhile ago. I called yesterday to see if there was any further updates and she said not but that she had orders done far earlier that weren't coming in till Jan 10 or so. She said the trucking companies were taking over 3 weeks to get things delivered!

I don't really need this chair after the 16th. I could have taken more time with chair and leather selection.

Can I go pick this up myself?

Who is the maker of the chair you have on order? What kind of shipping are you having done on it? Blanket wrap "White Glove" and who is the delivery company?
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

marys1000 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Who is the maker of the chair you have on order? What kind of shipping are you having done on it? Blanket wrap "White Glove" and who is the delivery company?
    Bradington Young. Was given no options on shipping? Don't know who the delivery company is but my sales associate thinks they are ridiculously slow. Dont know "blanket wrap" or "white glove"

I'm in south west Ohio. Hickory NC is 7 hours away. I could rent a truck.

You can pickup at B-Y, they are in the Hickory NC area. Generally you have to be there Monday through Thursday before 2 p.m.

You can also put bids on www.uship.com and there is express (expedited) shipping available there. Good luck
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

marys1000 Guest

Thanks for the info! But that option is out. Got a message while out yesterday afternoon from my sales associate. They tracked the chair to a warehouse in Indianapolis. They tried getting hold of the company by phone and had to leave messages about wanting an update on delivery to their store.
    So........it can't possibly take 2 weeks to get to the store? Geez. Memories of leaving active duty and not having my stuff show up for 3 months.