Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new feature for HANCOCK & MOORE customers - no charge option on cushion closures

Default Re: A new feature for HANCOCK & MOORE customers - no charge option on cushion closure

double post

Default Re: A new feature for HANCOCK & MOORE customers - no charge option on cushion closure

Our new Ghent recliner looks to be top stitch and I really like it, very clean lines and comfortable. This was a floor model, so not a custom order.

Hi, Duane,

As you know, we just put in our order for two H&M Rizzo chairs......one standard and the other swivel. I have enlarged the photos of these chairs from the H&M website, and it looks (to me) like there is welting along the front of the seat cushion ONLY.........but it looks like thinner welting......I'm probably wrong. In the past, I've had problems with leather welting, and it's worn long before the rest of the piece of furniture. Question; can I have the other (non-welted) option on the chairs we've ordered? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure those both have top-stitch seat closures on that series, but will check when I am back in the store on Tuesday to be sure. Yes, we can change those if indeed they are welted.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.