Hi Duane,
I've really been enjoying the forum after finding it only a couple of days ago. I've spent many hours over the last few days reading and learning as my wife and I are considering buying new furniture now that 3 of our 4 sons are out of the house. Great job on the forum!

I went out today to an authorized dealer of the Hancock & Moore line here in DFW because I wanted to sit on some sofas. I asked the sales person about H&M and whether they had any sofas in stock. She told me that they did not have any H&M sofas on the floor, but if I wanted, she would check with their other stores in DFW to see if any models were on the floor. When she came back, she said that she found out that H&M had filed for bankruptcy. I was very surprised as I hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere on the forum. Once I got home, I started googling to see if I could verify her claim and I could find nothing at all on the subject. I was going to call H&M directly, but their website didn't list a phone number.

Anyway, I was wondering if you have any knowledge of this? I don't particularly like this being my first question on the forum, but before I spend any more time considering H&M products, I'd like to know if they are really going through bankruptcy or not.