Thread: Recliner Options with Wife Approval

borninblue Guest

Default Recliner Options with Wife Approval

So in the market for new recliner. Just bought a Lazyboy sofa (I know now that was mistake). Anyways I love how the Bradington and Young chairs feel, problem is the wife hates the look of an "old mans chair." She wants something that looks like a traditional recliner. I need something firmer with good lumbar support for my bad back. Closest agreement we could come too is a Lane Hancock model. I need to stay right around $1,000-2,000. I have been to several stores and driven many miles. Willing to buy online for right model. Would like a swivel model but not deal breaker. I can't stand the recliners that you sink into! I have been eyeing the B&Y 912, but havent found one in store, and dont know price point.Thanks for any input.

Mike
    Last edited by borninblue; 01-02-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Default Re: Recliner Options with Wife Approval

The B-Y 912 will get you where you want to be, also look at the B- Y 4017, that's a pretty good sitting unit (maybe even better than the 912) that has a more modern look. Price depends on cover selection but $ 1,300 to $ 1,900 is the general range plus delivery fees.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

borninblue Guest

Default Re: Recliner Options with Wife Approval

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    The B-Y 912 will get you where you want to be, also look at the B- Y 4017, that's a pretty good sitting unit (maybe even better than the 912) that has a more modern look. Price depends on cover selection but $ 1,300 to $ 1,900 is the general range plus delivery fees.
    Thanks for the reply, which one has a firmer more supportive lumbar? Any other brands you can recommend for lumbar around same price point or cheaper? Great forum you have here.