I've been doing a lot of research on which new mattress to buy once my fiancee and I get married. We'd like to get something really nice and have saved enough to spend more than what an "S" brand King would cost. Still, it seems there are some high-end beds out there that are just ridiculously expensive. I visited a Hastens dealer and thought their beds were unbelievably comfortable, but they are WAY outside our price range.

Anyway, from Duane's comments here at MFF, I think we may go with a RP all-cotton King plus either a RP or Hastens topper. My question is...could we use any King topper? or in other words, are all Eastern Kings the same size? From seeing prices given online by customers I think Hastens topper is about $800 more than RP's but after trying both out we may find we like it that much more....some people on the web swear by that horse hair feel. (We haven't had a chance to lay on Royal-Pedic's yet.)

Duane, would you mind quoting the RP all-cotton king delivered to 34990. What's the additional cost for a 4" RP Cloud PT?

I hope our local RP dealer has the 4" to try out.

Thanks.