My new city sofa and 5858ST-PL desk chair arrived yesterday. Everything is fine but I do have a question. There was no hangtag with the chair. I tried Google to see if there were some instructions for the functions for the two knobs under the seat and how to raise and lower the chair but I was unsuccessful. I also went to the H&M website and that was no help either. So, how do I raise and lower the chair and what functions do the two knobs under the chair perform?

The sofa turned out great and the added nail trim really does dress it up. The movers had no trouble getting it through the door and I began to wonder if I should have purchased the larger version of the city sofa. The Columbia blackberry is a very handsome color made up. The fit is very good for short people. I am relieved that the sofa turned out so well since I was not able to find sample locally to try before my purchase.

Thank you for your help and a pleasant buying experience. A good place to shop even though y'all are half way across the country.