Thread: February Sale Period on Hancock & Moore ?

Wink February Sale Period on Hancock & Moore ?

I am getting many inquiries on whether or not Hancock and Moore will have the 5% off Sale Period next month and based on past history I will say I'm pretty sure they will - just like I'm pretty sure the sun will rise tomorrow. It's virtually a sure bet however I will reserve saying its positively going to happen until I get the letter end of next week. The sale period will apply to all items NOT in the Town and Country Program.

And for this sale period that I'm pretty sure is going to happen, I'm go to do something else I've never done before. I'm going to sweeten the deal for volume buyers if you buy (5) seats or more on one order and give you an additional 5% off so that means 10 % off your entire order if you meet the (5) seat criteria.

In the trade, a seat is a seating position. So a sofa typically has (3) seats, a loveseat (2) and a recliner or chair (1). Ottomans don't count. Barstools do. In sectionals, the wedge does not count. Examples:

Example 1) Order (1) Sundance Sofa (3 seats) and (1) Sundance Loveseat (2 seats) and you get 5% off + another 5% off as you got to 5 seats. Add a cocktail ottoman to the order and you will still get the 5% + 5% on that as well.

Example 2) Order (1) Sundance Sofa (3 seats) and (1) Sundance Recliner (1 seat) and a Cocktail Ottoman (0 seats) and you only get 5% off as your total is only 4 seats.

See how it works? Shipping will be additional, as always, based on your state/zip (please provide both for a quote). 20% down to order, balance due when it leaves H&M and you pay the delivery company directly for their services.

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE do not wait until the last three days of the sale period to place an order and ask lots of questions! I get swamped the last few days of these sale periods every time they come up, and that results in missed phone calls, short and abbreviated answers and call backs, higher frustration levels and the like. Try to order early and neither you nor I won't be as rushed. I know some of you are procrastinators and just like when you were in school, waited until the night before it was due to get into your homework. Remember how much easier it was to do it early and not be under the gun? Like that !
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Barrypeckham Guest

Default Re: February Sale Period on Hancock & Moore ?

Duane,
    We will be placing our order with you as soon as the sale is announced!
    Barry Peckham

youngbuyer Guest

Cannot wait to place my order! I will be in for 5 plus seats and an ottoman!!!!

Thank you in advance!

Hezmchep Guest

Awesome! I'll be placing an order for a sofa and 2 recliners! Thanks for sweetening the deal Duane! Appreciate all the pre-sales support! Heather

I would think I will get something in the mail tomorrow, or by Saturday....stay tuned.
    Duane Collie

Darcie Guest

Amazing! Sending you a PM once the sale is announced! Thanks for sweetening the deal!!!

Details of the sale are in the Vendor Classified here on the forum.
    Duane Collie