Dear All;

My husband and I are thinking of purchasing an epic recline sofa and 2 royal high-leg recliners for our family/living room. This is the room where we spend most of times as a family. We don't have a formal living room.

We tried the recliner chair and liked it. Then, we learned that there is no sofa that exactly matches it. We liked how the epic recline sofa looked on the web so we thought about this combination. We didn't see it physically in a store. We will likely be selecting Columbia leather (undecided between blackberry and coffee). We needed to go with Grade I leather since price is a concern but we didn't want to sacrifice the reclining option in the sofa.

My question is, does it make sense to match these two pieces together? Any other suggestions would be welcome, e.g., regarding the leather color choice, whether this would be an appropriate selection for a household of 3, with one 6 year old, and plans for another baby soon. I am having a hard time justifying the amount of money that I need to pay to get this set so any feedback on that direction would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1026_Royal_MT_HR.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	6868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7142-30_Epic_MT1_HR.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	146.6 KB 
ID:	6869