Thread: Planning on buying Hancock & Moore during the Winter Sale Period?

Default Planning on buying Hancock & Moore during the Winter Sale Period?

Today is the 12th of February, and for those wanting to take advantage of the steepest discount I've ever offered on Hancock & Moore in the Winter 2015 sale, you may want to avoid the mad rush at the end of the month as the sale winds down. It's always a crazy time the last week of a sale and I become overwhelmed with requests, which stresses everyone out and often keeps me in the store until Midnight the last few days. In an effort to avoid that, I'm going to try to coax you to get all your leather sample swatches and/or custom requests made by the February 19th, one week from today. This will ensure you get your samples in time to examine them and for custom work, enough time for me to make an inquiry, let H&M figure it out and get back to me with a price. It often takes 3 to 4 working business days (Weekends excluded) to work up custom quotes. Help me help you by getting all these requests done early and within the next week. Please know that its not unusual for me to speak to forty to fifty people a day on the phone, email and in the store and understand that if you call up and say "This is Bob - we spoke two weeks ago about a recliner, remember?" I probably won't!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Planning on buying Hancock & Moore during the Winter Sale Period?

I had been under the impression that a Private Message exchange on the Forum was also a way to communicate with The Keeping Room regarding an estimate or a quote. As such, I have mentioned that method to several folks new to the Forum. Duane, if that is not a method you like to use in this way please let me know. I have sent several Private Messages that apparently have not been seen.

PMs work, as do Emails. Recently my INBOX on PM's was full and I had to delete about 600 messages to clear it out. PM's sent during that time may have bounced out into never-never land. Email also works>> sales@keepingroom.com
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Got it, THANKS!