Thread: Bradington Young rolling out a new Sectional / Home Theater program

Default Bradington Young rolling out a new Sectional / Home Theater program

This just in from my sales rep....new recliner seating from Bradington Young. Same price in all configurations, a Design Your Own approach.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BY3.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	6934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BY5.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	6935Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1291.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	6936
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

tj8408 Guest

Default Re: Bradington Young rolling out a new Sectional / Home Theater program

Dr. Collie, wondering if you could give me a quote on this furniture. I have specifics that I would like to order w/i the new 900 series.....

We want to get the Motion Sofa and matching reclining chair, both with power as well as a battery pack for the reclining chair. I also want upcharge for larger size #54 nail heads in natural as well as extra nail heads along the bottom front and sides of the pieces. Arm style would be the 930 Armando and also would want the cushion backs to be flat instead of pillowed look. This would be delivered to Erie, PA zip 16506. Thanks!

In order to do accurate quotes it requires a leather selection. Any extra or custom nail trim requires a diagram be submitted, which you can do either here or fax to 703-360-8835 and we can see if they can do that custom work and what the charge would be. Cushions cannot be customizes unless available in that program. I have not looked at that new program in any detail in order to be familiar with it, and likely won't get to it until after the H&M sale period concludes next week. Details are scarce on it until my sales rep comes by and shows it to me.
    Duane Collie

tj8408 Guest

Sorry, I dont know why I didnt list the leather. Leather is in 9049-88 F. Drew a picture of extra nail trim which will insert. Not sure if diagram is coming through so I will Fax to you. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	couch pic.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	171.9 KB 
ID:	6982

......nevermind, I can see it went through so I wont fax.

johng Guest

Dr. Collie,
    Could you please provide a quote in grade 2 leather? The last configuration on the right (with consoles on both sides of the sectional) is exactly what I have been looking for.

For quotes , its best if you PM me here on the forum or send an email to sales@keepingroom.com. Include you STATE and ZIP CODE if you want accurate shipping costs. Sorry, but "last configuration on the right" doesn't tell me anything, I have to have a better description that that or cut down the image so I know what we are looking at. This is still early for this new B-Y program, I don't have the official info from B-Y on it yet so chasing down model numbers is tricky right now.
    Duane Collie