Hi Duane,

I've been following your forum and your posts for some time, as I was doing research to furnish a lower-level media room that will be 15' x 25' when finished (should be done in about 3 weeks or so).

I have a couple of H&M pieces in my first floor family room. However, given the amount of furniture I now need to purchase for all the rooms being created in the finished lower-level (i.e., basement), I think I'm better off going with a B-Y sectional for the media room.

Having said that, I had the chance to sit on the 112 Raleigh this weekend. I thought it was great. However, I am curious if you would know whether the 113 Nashville would sit relatively the same, as it is more my desired style.

Also, could you price a 2-piece and 3-piece sectional for me (either 112 or 113) for delivery to Atlanta?

For the 2-piece, I would want the -93 Left Arm Return Sofa and the -84 Right Arm Sofa.

For the 3-piece, I would want the -67 Large Corner Wedge, -57 Left Arm Loveseat and -58 Right Arm Loveseat.

The leather that I saw (and seemed fine to me) was a Grade 2 9566-86-A or a 9566-87-A. I think it was called the "Bentley Place Collection" leather.

I will also need at least one (if not two) recliners, but figure it's best to start with the sectional.

I would appreciate any info that you could share regarding my questions above, as well as anything else you think I might need to know.

Thanks much,
Stu